Philadelphia Work Injury Lawyers
You've Worked Hard; Now Let Us Work Hard for You.
Workers who have suffered from any type of work injury should contact the experienced Philadelphia workplace injury lawyers at the law firm of Oxenburg & Franzel to schedule a free consultation. You no doubt hoped and expected to work without interruption throughout your life. Now, you have experienced a sudden workplace accident or on-the-job injury over time through repetitious stressful activities. Now you face pain, expensive medical treatment, physical therapy, and temporary or permanent disability because of your on-the-job accident.
Contact Oxenburg & Franzel if you suffer from a work injury including:
- Back injury
- Neck injury
- Shoulder injury
- Brain injury or other type of head injury
- RSI (repetitive stress injury)
- Crush injury
- Occupational diseases common to office workers
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD)
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Tendonitis, or
- any other disabling injury
How will you and your family cope without the income you depended on? Thankfully, there is hope through the help of experienced Philadelphia workplace injury attorneys. Our accomplished legal team has the knowledge, the experience, the resources, and the dedication necessary to advise and represent you regarding
- Workers' Compensation Insurance (which your employer is required to carry).
- Social Security Disability Benefits (if you are unable to work for 12 months or more)
- third-party personal injury lawsuits (if you were hurt on the job through the use of dangerous machinery and products, or through the negligence of outside contactors and subcontractors or others (besides your employer) who were responsible for your work injury.
What Happens Next? Workers' Compensation Claims
At your free consultation with Oxenburg & Franzel, we will discuss what steps your employer has taken so far. We will determine the particulars of your Workers' Compensation situation and advise you how best to proceed. We will tell you what can be done if your employer's Workers' Comp carrier refuses to pay benefits that you deserve or if they are trying to modify (reduce) or terminate your benefits.
Preparing For Possible SSD Claims or Personal Injury Lawsuits
We will also discuss the steps you should take to prepare for a possible Social Security Disability Insurance (SSD) claim, in case your injuries leave you unable to work for 12 months or more. We will examine the possibility of a personal injury lawsuit.
Talk to a knowledgeable workplace injury lawyer. Contact us by phone or via email.
Oxenburg & Franzel provides legal services related to Workers' Compensation, Work Injuries, Social Security Disability (SSD), Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and other legal areas in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and in nearby communities such as Doylestown, Norristown, Media, and West Chester, and in all of Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, and Chester counties.